Monday, January 3, 2011

A new year

I'm hoping to start blogging on a normal bases. I will be posting very random because I am a very random person.

I've been busy babysitting my granddaughters... I have 3 of them living with me a 12yr old, a 6 yr old and a 4 yr old... I am just with the 4yr old most of the time since the others go to school every day. The 6 yr old goes to a Spanish Immersion school where only Spanish is spoken so that she learns it fluently. She is very advanced for her age...

My pups are the light of my life... they are so sweet and good.. they bring such joy into my and my DHs life, I have the 2 shih tzus,, Tinkerbelle came first and then I had to get Princess for Tink to play with.. So I say that Princess is Tinks, since I really bought her for Tink. We now think it is possible that Princess was a breeder dog that never had a litter so they got rid of her.. she has a few quirks... She totally hates me leaving and just barks and barks when I get home.. she is calm when I'm away but lets me know I was missed..

No comments: